Job Vacancy: Branch Manager
Our client is a well-established and growing financial institution that provides a comprehensive package of financial services and products, tailored to suit clients’ requirements.
We seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Branch Manager who will be responsible for:
- Ensuring overall Branch Management; staff management, business growth and development, operational excellence
- Develop and implement business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets and Maintain good business environment.
- Prepare the branch budget and strategy and ensure profitability
- Establish and develop sales opportunities to achieve targets and meet customers’ expectations
- Organizing the branch objectives in liaison with the retail officers in regard to annual objectives and sales campaigns
- Ensure Branch coordination; weekly and monthly meetings with RMs/RO`s, training of branch staff
- Implement, monitor and analyse the achievements of the sales promotions
- Build and improve the quality of business and consumer clients
- Make regular customer visits to retain existing customers and to build loyalty
- Promote new business by selling banks products to new clients
- Prepare and analyze credit applications for presentation to credit department.
- Manage and monitor team workflow at the branch in line with set targets
- Ensure service delivery standards are maintained in the branch
- Ensure branch staff comply with statutory regulations and bank internal procedure
- Be involved in corporate social responsibility to improve visibility for the bank
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Banking/ ACCA/CPA (K)
- 5 to 6 years’ experience with at least 3 years at management level
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting your qualification, experience and career aspirations match the requirement for this position.
Application should be sent latest 21st February 2018 clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the Subject to: email@example.com