Job Title: Custodial Officer
Profile Introduction: Our Client a leading financial institution seeks to recruit a Custodial Officer responsible for custodianship of the vault for custodial securities and ensure efficient management of the vault.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Global Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Authorizing processing of client’s and Fund Manager’s instructions;
- Signature verification for all outgoing instructions and letters;
- Authorization of instructions loaded by Custodial Officers;
- Supervise and control all aspects relating to matching & settlement;
- Process deposit placements and maturities;
- Process tender documents for government securities;
- Process corporate action announcements and entitlements;
- Income collection on corporate actions and maturities;
- Consistently identify areas of risk and ensure controls are in place to eliminate risk and losses.
- Relationship Management;
- Financial Acumen;
- Drive for Execution;
- Attention to Detail;
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- CPA (K) or ACCA professional qualification;
- A professional qualification in CIA, CISA or CFE is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 3 years’ banking experience with a good understanding of Bank policies, procedures and regulations.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 9th February, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted