Job Vacancy: Relationship Officer
Our client is a well-established and growing financial institution that provides a comprehensive package of financial services and products, tailored to suit clients’ requirements.
We seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Relationship Officer who will be responsible for:
- Recruit new business clients and relationships for the bank.
- Maintain existing clientele and nurture existing relationships, with the provision of personalized service and fast response.
- Cross selling all the bank products.
- Efficient management of individual target and ensure deadlines on assignments are met.
- To identify the core markets for banks products and services so as to support planning, market segmentation and increase volume of deposits, assets, forex, cards and insurance.
- Providing information to clients with regards to our services/products promptly both on telephone and on a one on one
- Ensuring that all existing files are up to date with regards to required documentation
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and ensuring that the same reaches the intended recipient while ensuring that all walk in and call in clients are accorded effective, personalized and efficient service
- Management of the reception desk in the banking hall area and ensuring the reception is manned at all times
- Management of incoming and outgoing calls as well as general enquiries emanating from walk in clients
- Attend to customers’ queries regarding varying issues and forward them to the Relationship Manager or Branch Manager for action
- Maintenance of the banking hall, floor and queue management while ensuring that the banking hall is always presentable for customer use
- Stock banking hall with stationery and ensure reorder levels are in check
- Assist customers in foreign exchange transactions, account opening and queries.
- Provision of account balances to customers
- Monitoring and evaluating service standards in the Branch setting
- Organize customer calls and follow-ups for potentially new business.
- Preparation of all reports required to monitor work progress – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Market research to monitor competitor activity and initiating product improvements to meet the changing consumer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 2 years’ experience
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting your qualification, experience and career aspirations match the requirement for this position.
Application should be sent latest 21st February 2018 clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org