Job Vacancy: Food & Beverage Supervisor and Chef
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Supervisor for a high-end bar and restaurant.
He will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate should be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through high levels of customer delight and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to- day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Forecast budget/revenue and operating/capital expenditure for the restaurants and monitor revenue and expenditure against approved budget
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements & maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, managing, training and monitoring staff
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Overseeing the upkeep of the facilities and building, including the refrigeration and ventilation system
- Ensure the lounge operations are compliant with all licensing laws, health and safety codes, labour laws, and other statutory regulations
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an F&B Management role in a high-end Bar and Restaurant
- Diploma or degree in Food Service Management or Hotel Management
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage staff and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
CVS TO BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org