Front Office Job Vacancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Colnet Ltd reception area: Ensure that the reception is spotless, manage the switchboard effectively, respond to general enquiries and attend politely to walk in visitors, receive incoming calls in a polite manner and forward to relevant extensions/take messages for those absent.
- Receive and respond to all inquiries made at the reception by providing directions, instructions, promotional materials, or other general information or referring such inquiries to the appropriate persons.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail functions; including recording of all incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail , organize courier deliveries and coordinating cheque dispatches.
- Ensure that the telephones, water and sanitation facilities are well maintained.
- Develop and implement an effective filing system for administration tasks in the docket. Maintain conference room/boardroom bookings for meetings and ensure meeting requirements are met. Prepare and process payment memos for administration services offered.
- Ensure that bills, invoices, receipts, statements, delivery notes and other financial requirements are in order.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and other clerical duties such as photocopying, drafting correspondence, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as allocated from time to time Maintain office security by following safety procedures.
Required Qualifications, Experience And Competencies
- Recent Graduate in Front Office/ Customer Service/ Business Administration or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Strong written and oral communication skills .
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team Knowledge of basic book keeping, telephone system and office management.
- High degree of discretion in dealing with confidential information customer service orientation, professional attitude Problem-solving skills Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks Excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV to email@example.com,ke