Job Vacancy: Gardener – Nairobi
Our client is recruiting for the above mentioned position.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in the same capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the school’s landscape and greenery.
- Ability to plan and execute landscaping operations including preparing the terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns.
- Plant new and repair established lawns, mowing, cleaning the grounds using rakes, brooms and hoses.
- Spraying trees and shrubs and others as assigned.
- Undertaking upkeep and repair tasks in the interior and exterior of premises.
- Deft hands and technical knowledge are an important part of the handyman aspect and arsenal required for this role.
- Well organized with general repair skills ability and a keen eye for detail possessing physical stamina to cope with this dual role.
- Performing gardening and maintenance work including routine landscaping, painting and filling in gaps and crevices in walls and sidewalks, undertake light installation, carpentry works, repair equipment, electrical and plumbing works.
- Must have completed Form 4.
- Possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working as a Handyman with hardware tools and electrical equipment
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or previous gross pay salary. (Gardener Post-Current/Previous Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.