Company Profile: Our client is into production of both uniform and knitting products. They are currently looking for passionate, talented sales people and supervisors with relevant background in same environments.
Vacant Position: Garments Production Supervisor
Job Ref: EHC/1065/18
The Role: To supervise factory staff; organize and monitor work flow.
- Supervise and coordinates activities of workers engaged in sewing, pressing, and inspecting garments in one department of manufacturing establishment
- Inspect work for adherence to specifications.
- Notify technician when machines malfunction.
- Train workers in assembly of new style apparels.
- Ability to coach the teams
- Track Budget Expenses.
- Be involved in Production Planning.
- Ensure proper Controls and Instrumentation.
- Deal with Complex issues in the factory.
- Advise on Financial Planning and Strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Tailoring, Fashion design & Clothing Technology
- Good knowledge of garment processing
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field with busy schedules and tight deadlines
- Quality control skills
- Excellent Supervision skills
- Customer oriented
- Administrative skills
- Computer literate, able to give reports
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted