Our client is one of the largest companies in the Financial Services Industry in the region and is involved in helping discerning individuals protect and create their wealth.
The company is continuously innovating to design financial products and services for today’s constantly changing world and is now seeking to recruit a highly motivated, talented and innovative individual to fill the following senior position:
Job Vacancy: Head of Growth and Innovation Centre
Job Ref No. D&T/01/2018
This position will lead the development and execution of the innovation strategy while helping to transform the organisation.
- Drive the innovation agenda and strategy across the business while ensuring value creation;
- Lead the scoping and continuous review of the impact of disruptive technologies and translate insights into actionable strategy;
- Provide leadership and oversight on all innovations and initiatives, and manage and guide a team of high performing professionals;
- Provide thought-leadership on the internal go-to-market approach; support and inspire internal innovation forums support creativity;
- Drive the acceleration of the organisation’s digital transformation by rethinking the Company’s customer experience, improving operational efficiency and testing new business models;
- Identify opportunities to leverage Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation to change the way services are sold and delivered;
- Design and manage programs to facilitate revenue growth from new businesses and efficiency improvements across the Group; and
- Build and maintain relationships both internal and external relationships with relevant stakeholders including customers, partners and business.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Business, Finance, ICT, Project Management, Engineering or a related field with over ten (10) years’ experience in innovation with more than five (5) served in a senior level in financial services industry.
The candidate must have proven success in executing complex programs and working with all levels of stakeholders from senior executives to individual contributors and possesses start-up, incubator, entrepreneurial and innovation experience and mind-set.
S/He should understand the existing global technology ecosystems and have the ability to function effectively in a leadership capacity.
A Masters degree in a business related field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the above roles, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience and quoting the respective reference number on your application letter.
To be considered, your application must be received by Thursday 8 March 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi. Kenya
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© 2017 Deloitte Consulting Limited