Vacant Position: Head of Marketing & Communications
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Industry: Marketing & Communications
Job Summary: Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Oversee development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Direct the efforts of the team and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of marketing and communication strategy in line with overall company strategy.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- A comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and,
- All Organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Coordinate market research studies and analyse their findings.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for Internet Solutions Group’s products and services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, trade shows, seminars, forums and other events, working with Internet Solutions.
- Work closely with the Revenue teams in supporting their efforts through advertising, promotional activities and other marketing initiatives.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information to staff and the public through print and electronic media outlets.
- Manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget.
- Participate in product development, pricing and develop and support strategies for new products.
- Coordinate CSR activities.
- Oversee all internal events such as Company events, Staff Parties, team building events for the whole Group.
- Develops, implements digital strategy, monitors following and drives lead generation to support brand and revenue generation.
- Develop Marketing Dashboard and track performance against defined marketing metrics
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- CIM added advantage or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 Years’ of experience in fast paced marketing environment
- Good experience in ATL & BTL marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- At least 4 years of supervisory experience
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate other team members.
- Drive, energy and results oriented with a commitment to deliver excellence.
- Track record of success and value addition in previous roles.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, prioritizes work and meet tight deadlines.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hands-on, independent, with the ability to take initiative.
- Willingness to delve into the detail where required as well as providing leadership.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 12th February 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||