Our client is an established Property Development & Management company in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a well experienced, self driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Head of Sales.
He/She will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be tasked with driving the sales agenda and contribute to growth.
Industry: Real Estate
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s client base
- Identify and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Actively seek out new clients, monitor sales and follow through for target realisation
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Oversee a sales team and ensure they meet the set sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as well as third party agents
- Effectively communicate the company’s product offering and their value proposition through proposals and presentations
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- At least 7 years’ sales experience in the industry with 3 in a similar role
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence potential clients at all levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of the products and services
- Demonstrable experience in a sales supervisory role, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Sales – Property Development) to email@example.com before 7th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.