Job Vacancy: Evaluations Advisor
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Industry: NGO Healthcare
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Sr. Evaluations Advisor, the Evaluations Advisor will work with the organizations teams and the National AIDS and STI Control Programme (NASCOP) Strategic Information (SI) team to develop, organize and support the implementation of public health evaluation activities that are a priority to the Ministry of Health (MOH) and its partners.
- Work closely with the GP M&E team to support MOH to develop and design evaluations for its HIV programs, collect data, develop relevant instruments
- Support the implementation of evaluations including development of training materials, conducting training, coordinating data collection and analysis and writing of evaluation reports.
- Provide feedback to MOH on findings and recommendations for program improvement and impact.
- Prepare appropriate reports for various audiences and stakeholders at County and National level
- Facilitate a variety of ways to share evaluation data for program stakeholders
- Provide training and technical support to MOH and partners on conducting evaluations
- Work closely with other M&E and Epi team members to produce quality work and products
- A Master’s degree in public health, evaluation, epidemiology or related field
- Minimum of six years of progressive professional experience working on public health evaluation projects
- Experience in designing and implementing robust mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) evaluations.
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tailor written, visual, and verbal presentations to different audiences, as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th March 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement