HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Branch Business Division.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Branch Business Manager – Branch Business Division
The Branch Business Manager will be responsible for mobilising deposits and growing the asset book while ensuring compliance to laid down policies and procedures for purposes of effective and efficient management of branch resources and maximising branch profitability and Customer Service.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Achieve growth of the branch asset and liability book to ensure growth of the branch and increase profits.
- Oversee the operations of the branch to ensure compliance of laid down policies and procedures.
- Directing, motivating and developing staff so as to ensure a branch succession plan for branch continuity is in place.
- Appraising and reviewing of staff performance so that branch strategies are accomplished.
- Safeguard and oversee the effective and efficient use of branch assets so that set budgets are adhered to.
- Setting branch strategies in line with company strategy and preparation of relevant reports to monitor and review performance.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A business related degree from a reputable institution, Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications- AKIB/ CPA/ACCA.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management within the Banking Industry and specifically Branch Management experience.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong credit underwriting skills.
- Strong appreciation of banking operations, corporate, treasury, retail and transaction banking.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and basic accounting skills
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Selling, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Team player and must have integrity.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com
Please note that applications should be received by 9th February, 2018