HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Business Development Division.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Head of Transaction Banking – Business Development Division
The Head of Transaction Banking will be responsible for developing and implementing Transaction Banking at HFC by: –
- Identifying and developing cash management and trade finance business in conjunction with the Corporate and Branch Business Banking team to achieve set targets.
- Structuring cash management and trade solutions to new and existing customers to meet sales goals and targets (revenues and volumes).
- Spearheading rollout and utilization of alternative banking channels (ABC) – (Internet banking, mobile banking and MasterCard).
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Ensure that working capital product and ABC channels revenues and profitability targets are met and exceeded.
- Undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand customers’ businesses and anticipate their requirements.
- Match customers’ needs with HFC product capabilities through presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Offer structured and need based solutions to meet the specific cash management and trade services requirements of our customers and prospects.
- Monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Conduct joint calls to ensure sales targets are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback is obtained.
- Ensure smooth deal implementation and while maintaining high levels of service quality.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other HFC business lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Ensure customer service issues are addressed to maintain a high level of post sales service.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A business related degree from a reputable institution, Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years banking experience in cash management, trade sales and retail banking of which 2 years should be at Senior Manager level.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong appreciation of banking operations, corporate, treasury, retail and transaction banking.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Selling, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Team player and must have integrity.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com
Please note that applications should be received by 9th February, 2018