Vacant Position: Hotel Management Trainees
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Summary: Our client a 4* star hotel in Nairobi, seeks to recruit hotel management trainees.
The ideal candidates must have a degree or diploma from a recognized institution.
- The hotel management trainees will be trained in all the hotel departments for six months on rotational basis. They will cover such areas eg- Front Office, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Food production, Food Service, General hotel management and Stock Control. Thereafter they will be placed in their areas of strength.
- To work in close association with different departments in the hotel and assist them in their daily routine operations.
- They will be required to understand the overall operations of the hotel while specializing in one or two areas.
- Hotel management trainees will have to work closely with front desk managers, culinary department, general managers, convention and event planner, housekeeping department, and learn from them.
- The trainees will be required to acquire good working knowledge of the hospitality sector with special attention to dealing with customers.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer orientation
- High interpersonal relations
- Good selling skills
- Self- discipline
- Management and leadership skills
- Attention to details and ability to handle pressure
- Creative with Quality orientation
- Team player and performance focused
- Committed and well organized
- Knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
If you meet the above criteria send your CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.