Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for providing general Human Resource Administrative information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding Human Resource functions.
The HR Officer will carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR Functions and duties;
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- process documentations and prepare reports relating to Human Resource activities;
- Any other task that may be assigned by the management from time to time;
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics;
- Assisting with employee relations;
- Company employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- The Human Resources Officer contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- The Human Resources Officer will help with the implementation of services, policies, and programs and assists company managers with HR issues.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Degree in any of the social science is desirable and a Diploma in HR management.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Experience in retail sector or Security an added advantage.
- Proven relevant hands on experience of at least 1 year in general HR Field.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Excellent Organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Men are encouraged to apply.
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER) to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.