Job Title: Human Resources & Administration Assistant
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic HR & Admin Specialist.
The position will report to the Compensation & HR Services Manager.
- Assist with day to day operations of the Human Resources office.
- On-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Coordination of staff recognition & welfare programs.
- Leave Administration and reporting.
- Filing and maintain accurate employee records.
- Management of Human Resources Correspondence.
- Monthly remittance of statutory returns.
- Administration of the internship program and contract employees.
- Administration of outsourced suppliers.
- Support training administration.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social sciences, Industrial psychology, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and must be a member of IHRM.
- Possession of CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional) certification will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar capacity preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Labor Laws and Common HR practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills, High level of integrity, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in advanced excel.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd March 2018 at 8 AM.
Clearly quote “ HR & Assistant” as the subject head.