Our client is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining personal records of employees on matters such as wages, leave and preparing associated management reports
- Support the payroll process, and timely remittance of all statutory deductions as required and in time.
- Ensure all the leaves for the staff are updated accordingly
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely.
- Coordination of staff activities such as team building, staff welfare activities and internal staff meetings.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries, leave administration, time and attendance, administration of group medical scheme and other benefits.
- Coordination of training and development programs as directed by the Regional HR office.
- Ensure cordial relationship with vendors such as travel Companies, outsourced service providers, government bodies.
- Supervise the administration support staff.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters.
- Resolving employee’s grievances with the staff to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or other related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- A registered member of IHRM.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a busy HR Office
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.