ICAP is a centre within the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University in New York. In Kenya ICAP is partnering with the Ministry of Health to provide technical assistance and innovative approaches to address priority and emergent public health challenges.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Job Title: QI Data Officer – QI Collaborative Project
Location: Kisumu with travel to ICAP sites in Nyanza
Reporting to the Quality Improvement Coordinator on day-to-day basis with the overall guidance of Quality Improvement Advisor, the QI Data Officer will be responsible for documentation and timely reporting of data for QI Collaborative Project.
- Collect and summarize paper and electronic data from sites
- Provide mentorship on documentation of data on primary tools
- Compile monthly report
- Assist in supportive supervision for data collection and entry
- Conduct data quality assessment
- Reconstruct data to ensure registers are updated
- Diploma in Health Records Information / Health Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably at MOH district facility level
- Database management skills and ability to use statistical software.
- Those with relevant degrees related to the field will have an added advantage
All applications should be sent to the
on or before February 9, 2018.
Please include a concise current CV not exceeding 3 pages including telephone number and three referees (one who should be a current or previous supervisor). Salary will be commensurate with experience inclusive of attractive benefits.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer