ICAP is a centre within the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University in New York.
In Kenya ICAP is partnering with the Ministry of Health to provide technical assistance and innovative approaches to address priority and emergent public health challenges.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Job Title: Quality Improvement Coordinator – QI Collaborative Project (QIC)
Location: Kisumu with travel to health facilities in Nyanza
Position Summary: The Quality Improvement (QI) Coordinator will work closely with Health Facilities leadership and QI teams to support the successful implementation of QIC project using the Model for Improvement and its Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycles.
The QI Coordinator will support QI training and coaching, supportive supervision, and documentation of QI C project, and evaluation of QI initiatives.
- Train and mentor Health Care Workers on Kenya Health Quality Improvement Framework model
- Coordinate implementation of quality improvement challenges and collaborative QI approaches
- Support in designing of QI improvement tools
- Degree in health sciences
- Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in quality improvement
- Experience in project monitoring, and training an advantage
All applications should be sent to the Director-Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 8, 2018.
Please include a concise current CV not exceeding 3 pages including telephone number and three referees (one who should be a current or
Salary will be commensurate with experience inclusive of attractive benefits.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer