A leading insurance brokerage seeks to fill the following positions to support business growth and expansion.
Job Title: Business Development Leaders
Location: Mombasa / Nairobi and Machakos
Reports To: Branch Manager
Position Summary: Revenue and profit generation, through new business development for the branch
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build and maintain a strong profitable customer base through sales of assigned company products.
- Handle and implement marketing activities under branch strategies to achieve individual target.
- Act as the clients advocate, be dependable and a trusted representative of the company.
- Establish clients insurance needs and close sales.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- College education
- People skills
- Motivation for sales
- Ability to interact with clients at different levels and establish and maintain relationships
- Possession of Certificate of Proficiency (COP) from the College of Insurance is an added advantage
- Must have at least 2‐4 years experience in insurance sales
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Self – motivated person
- Team player
- Self – disciplined
- High level of integrity
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should provide a detailed CV, including present position, current remuneration, names, addresses, and phone contacts of three professional referees to: HR@royalassociates.co.ke by 10/03/2018.