Job Vacancy: Insurance Business Development Agent
Insurance agent needed to generate new business by contacting potential customers.
The prospective candidate will be required to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Collect premium cheques and deliver policies
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfil all policy requirements
- Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with different types of insurance plans
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Able to use Birthmark insurance system
- Performance oriented and well organised
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least a certificate or Diploma in Insurance.
To apply send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org