Our client, a leader in Insurance seeks to engage and hire a Chief Accountant – Treasury professional responsible for treasury management including; collections, cash and bank reconciliations, cash flow management, process improvement, financial reporting and business partnership.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective internal controls, policies and procedures are in place across the Treasury section;
- Monitoring budgets and preparing variance analysis and explanations on a monthly basis;
- Viability analysis of all projects related to treasury function;
- Timely preparation of audit, rating and regulator schedules;
- Ensuring cordial bank relations with all banks and hold quarterly review of bank changes and relationships;
- Timely resolution of issues raised by internal and external auditors, compliance section and regulators;
- Reviewing internal treasury processes including documentation and recommend actions to mitigate financial and reputational risks;
- Responsible for recruiting, motivating, retention & performance management of the treasury team.
- Business Acumen;
- Customer Focus;
- Highly Analytical and Numerate;
- Market Awareness;
- Entrepreneurial mind set;
- People Management Skills;
- Leadership Effectiveness.
- Bachelors’ degree Finance or Accounting from a recognized University;
- CPA (K);
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a busy treasury environment within the financial services industry;
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 23rd February, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.