Our client in the IT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office;
Store Keeper Interns – Nairobi
The Intern Store Keeper will be responsible for administering the store operations, receiving, verifying and selling stock.
The job holder will also provide information to customers, prepare purchase requisitions, maintain files and prepare reports.
Store Keeper Job Responsibilities
- Assist in Overseeing and administer the operations of the store. Receives, identifies and verifies stock. Provides information to and assists customers.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Communicates with others in the department in order to receive or transmit information.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated material, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Oversees the delivery of stock following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Maintains equipment and ensures cleanliness of work areas
Qualifications for the Store Keeper Job
- Diploma in stores management,purchase and supplies or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 months to 6 months experience in a similar role
- Conversant with computer applications or IT knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 12th February 2018 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.