Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels is a Limited company incorporated in 1966. We offer bush and Beach memorable experience to both international and local Tourist. KSLH comprise of three units being: – Mombasa Beach Hotel, Voi safari Lodge and Ngulia safari Lodge.
KSLH is seeking to engage one candidate Internal Audit Assistant dedicated, experienced and highly talented professional.
Scope and main purpose of the Job: The role is responsible for providing support in carrying out audits by providing independent, objective assurance and consultancy services in order to improve the group overall operations, with specific emphasis on the controls, governance and processes and supporting the Internal Audit Manager by ensuring operations in the department runs smoothly towards contributing to the overall success of the business
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other reviews.
- Review compliance to company policies
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to supervisor.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Assist in any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ commerce/ Finance or equivalent
- ACCA Part II or CPA ( Section 3 and above)
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience in internal/ external auditing.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Team player with ability to multi task, aswell as flexible and can work under pressure
- Good organization and communication skills ( oral & written)
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Being capable of upholding high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply
Applicants to send their letters, CV, copies of academic and professional qualifications & ID copy both online and through post to the below address, to reach us before close of business on 05/03/2018.
The company is an equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd
P.O Box 90414