Job Vacancy: Internal Auditor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive effective Risk Management, Control consciousness
- Act as eyes and ears of Management.
- As an Internal Auditor you are expected to independently carry out areas of audits assigned to you by the Senior Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Manager.
- Act as a business partner while performing audit reviews.
- Provide periodic reporting to Senior Internal Auditor and work as a team to achieve the overall audit objective.
- Conduct integrated internal audits and special reviews to provide assurance regarding the existence and effectiveness of financial, compliance, operational & IT internal controls and advisory / consulting engagements.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF) and prepare formal written reports to management summarizing audit results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations.
- 2-3 years relevant audit experience preferably in Big4 and / or large MNC internal auditing and an understanding of auditing techniques.
- Experience auditing or working in SAP environment is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Professional certification (CA, ACCA, CPA, CIA, CMA, CISA, and CFE) and/or MBA is highly desirable
- Ability to travel 50% (domestic and international).
- Experience in Trading and Manufacturing industries
How to Apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th Feb 2018 clearly indicating the job title.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED