St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital, Kiirua is looking at filling the following lucrative position:
Job Vacancy: Internal Auditor
Job Ref: S.T.M.H.K 14566
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other Management and Financial projects.
- Overseeing the day to day administration of the Audit Department.
- Deliver the St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital Audit Management Strategy.
- Designing, reviewing, and developing Audit techniques and procedures for assessing comprehensive financial and systems audit reporting.
- Carry out compliance of management of resource utilization / financial and policy adherence.
- Develop and implement a Risk Based Management strategy for the Hospital.
- Maintenance of discipline and professionalism of the staff within the Audit Department.
- Any other duties as may be allocated by the CEO.
- CPA (K), ACCA and a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance Business Management or related field.
- At least two years auditing experience in a large organization. Experience in Health Care Institution will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills are essential. Experience in working with the Hospital Management Information system will be a definite advantage.
- Should possess a good knowledge of administration and procurement processes.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, email address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the
Human Resource Manager,
St. Theresa Mission Hospital, Kiirua
P.O Box 2095-60200 Meru,
Email applications are preferable.
By Close of Business Friday 2nd March 2018.