Our Client, The Integrated Payment Services Limited (IPSL) is a payment services provider company and active in the financial services industry and at the strategic level is held together by a shared business philosophy. The Company provides high volume transaction switching and settlement services for inter-bank transactions.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Business Intelligence Analyst
Reporting to the Products Manager, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be mandated with supporting management and customer decision making by inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and developing reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that the commercial teams have accurate information on their performance against set targets and allowing them engage with customers on a daily basis
- Preparing and taking ownership for the quality and accuracy of commercial management reports and board papers
- Working with key departments and teams in ensuring service expectations are in line with customer needs by monitoring performance against SLAs for the switch and response on social media platforms
- Developing communication material to inform customers, stakeholders and the public on switch performance and activities
- Compiling Revenue, volume and customer acquisition Performance statistics and reporting on them against targets
- Working with key department in tracking deployment of new solutions within the channel and troubleshooting on any challenge that may arise by acting as liaison to technical and operations team
- Preparing change requests within the Switch processes in relation to customer requirements
- Identifying and tracking customer complaints and implementing customer satisfaction monitoring and Evaluation process
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Commerce, Actuarial or any Related fields
- At least 2 Years’ experience in the payment industry or Financial Services Industry
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in digital payments
- Experience in data analysis and Business Intelligence
- Experience in developing product positioning and messaging, communications, launching new products, and developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Knowledge of banking or financial Systems and payment systems
- Knowledge of business aspects of payment Schemes
- Analytical skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.