KCB Group Limited
Job Vacancy: Auditor, Credit, Treasury & Legal Audits
Job Ref: IRC4258
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to Audit Manager, the job holder will be required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes to add value and improve organization’s operations
- Contribute in conducting risk assessment for and planning for assigned audit assignments.
- Perform audit procedures to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Review and evaluate the system of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness in managing risk and propose value adding recommendations for improvements.
- Provide assurance that organization’s objectives and goals will be achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain respectful and effective communication and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in LLB or Business Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Possession of CPA/ACCA, ACI and CIA/CISA/ACIB qualification is an added
- Diploma in Law for the Kenya School of Law is an added advantage.
- Master degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of audit management software e.g. TeamMate
- A minimum 4 years’ experience in external audit or internal audit in a bank; including at least 2 years’ experience in credit, treasury &/or legal audits.
- Appreciation of Banking regulatory framework and internal policies.
- Knowledge of Audit Standards.
- Appreciation of the Bank’s Credit and Treasury products and services.
- Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrate leadership ability capacity.
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE to log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 28th February, 2018.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable