Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Internal Audit Assistant
Department & Section: Internal Audit
Main Purpose: Provide an independent objective review and assessment of the business activities, operations, financial system and internal controls of the company.
- Ensure review of internal controls and processes.
- Ensure accurate stock take across all divisions.
- Ensure availability of audit report.
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the institutions objectives.
- Cross checking systems and processes across all departments to ensure internal processes are adhered to.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the internal controls and process.
- Carrying out physical stock count on a sample basis across the division and, data validation review and analysis for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparing Monthly reports on motor vehicle tracking to monitor fuel usage and distance covered and report on any issues arising; and internal audit assistant report that gives finding and recommendations for audit tasks performed during the month.
- Prepare and document audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Implementing best practices in audit & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- All departments
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business related degree
- CPA Part II
Job / Functional Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Audit skills
- Financial skills
- Reporting& presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision making skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 1 year relevant experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject-(internal audit assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on 20th February 2018