Kisaruni Group of Schools
We are now hiring a School Patron
- You are fully in-charge of learner welfare at the dormitory section. It’s your duty to advice on how learners will be better taken care of.
- Ensure that the Dormitories are always clean.
- Foster guidance and counseling activities in the school and ensure learners are correctly mentored.
- Advice the lead on Dorm supply needs and repairs.
- You are in charge of learner sickness and so you should evaluate the treatment needs and advice the lead on a need to take learners to hospital.
- You are in charge of ensuring learners will grow up to responsible adults by ensuring that the dorm environment is homely and free form any form of molestation, bullying or any other deviant behavior.
- You are in charge of discipline at the dormitory section and ensure the learners are always adhering to the school rules, routine and regulations.
- You are in charge of passing dormitory agenda as brought forward by the dormitory captain from time to time in dorm meetings for correction purposes.
- Ensure that food served is always well cooked.
- Furnish the lead with any vital information regarding the well-being of learners.
- You are in charge of spiritual guidance and planning for church service speakers.
- Work closely with the cook to ensure kitchen operations are seamless.
- Diploma level
- 35 years and above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a school
- Rural experience will be an added advantage
- Males are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above requirement then Send us your Curriculum Vitae only indicating your CURRENT SALARY to; Email: email@example.com by 19th February 2018.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For general information on the organization visit our website: http://we.org.