Our client is a highly regarded player in the real estate field and is seeking to recruit vibrant Land Sales Executives to strengthen its sales force.
Number of Positions: 20
Job Role: The Land sales Executives will play a crucial role in linking buyers to properties for sale by the company through facilitating site visits, viewing, selection and buying of property.
They are also responsible for ensuring that buyers are properly taken through the purchase process and that the documentation needed is prepared and transferred to buyers in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking and in which locations;
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, title deeds and leases;
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds to the company account;
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers generally representing the company;
- Promote sales of properties through mainstream and online media advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services;
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price;
- Coordinate appointments to show land parcels or properties to prospective buyers;
- Make transfer arrangements for ownership documents for properties bought;
- Manage the day to day running of the office and ensure files and other documents are updated and kept in the right order;
- Perform other duties as may be required by management from time to time.
Person Specifications / Qualifications / Skills
- At least a Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing or any relevant qualification
- More than 1 year experience in selling land
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information
- A mature person able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers;
- Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law as well as general land matters;
- Able to work under pressure and jungle between different roles;
- A self – driven go getter able to manage multiple activities and demanding deadlines;
- Smart and business like and able to inspire trust among prospective buyers;
- A detail-oriented as well as overview oriented person and patient with people of different personalities;
- Able to easily network with industry players to facilitate smooth work flow
- Proficient in MS office applications and Internet searching skills;
If you meet the said requirements, please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to email@example.com