Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with sales teams in the field?
Would you like the opportunity to define the marketing direction of a growing organisation?
Lattana Dairy aspires to set the standard for not only quality and innovation within the Kenya Dairy Industry but also FUN!!!
Through its rigorous quality controlled processes, it provides fresh high quality products from farm to shelf on a daily basis.
This is beneficial to its consumers as well as its partners who are provided with training to ensure that premium milk is provided from the source.
Lattana is looking to aggressively increase its market share within the Nairobi metropolis.
It is seeking a Marketing Executive who can define and quickly adjust creative consumer focused strategies and implementation plans in order to meet its ambitious market share and revenue goals.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is keen to progress in their career in/with a rapidly growing organisation.
They will have the opportunity to interact with Lattana’s senior management to define and influence the organisation’s marketing strategies.
Develop marketing strategies
- Develop consumer focussed marketing strategies; these will need to be offline and online with activities creatively tied together to convey Lattana’s brand values of a Smile Inside every pack
- Define the success metrics against which the marketing strategy will be measured
- Fail fast – Make quick adjustments to the marketing strategy based on the outcome
Execute marketing strategies
- Define and implement a rolling 3 month plan that delivers against the marketing strategy in coordination with the sales team
- Increase brand awareness and understanding in the marketplace
- Track and report on the effectiveness of the implemented strategy against the organisation’s objectives
- Understand both sides of Lattana’s market in order to creatively tailor marketing strategies to their needs
- Work with colleagues across internal teams to track product updates and company announcements and share with key audiences (i.e. agents, customers, media, partners)
- Recruit, manage and motivate the temporary staff required for product activations and campaigns. This will be with support from the HR Administrator
- Have face to face engagements with customers and external distribution network to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
Does this sound like you?
- 3 – 8 years relevant experience
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Creative, innovative, attentive to detail and delivery oriented
- Appreciation for a start-up environment, ‘roll-up sleeves’ attitude, entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Enjoy being in the field and willing to work weekends
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/Ho9dbT