Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Are you an ambitious individual who enjoys being in the field?
Are you eager to creatively turn challenges into opportunities in a growing company? Are you looking an environment that provides room for growth and innovation?
The Dairy aspires to set the standard for not only quality and innovation within the Kenya Dairy Industry but also FUN!!!
Through its rigorous quality controlled processes, it provides fresh high quality products from farm to shelf on a daily basis.
This is beneficial to its consumers as well as its partners who are provided with training to ensure that premium milk is provided from the source.
The Dairy is looking to continue its market share expansion within the Nairobi metropolis. It is looking for a Sales Manager to run its overall sales and last mile distribution strategy.
The successful candidate will not only play a key role in driving the organisation’s revenue but also directly impact its growth and success.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who enjoys being in the field. It’s a great fit for one who is eager to turn challenges into opportunities in a growing company.
The successful candidate will have room to grow and innovate in a fluid environment.
Define sales and last mile distribution strategies
- Define and manage a clear sales strategy that can be rolled out across the Nairobi metropolis
- Forecast and plan activities as well as budgets in line with the defined sales strategy
- Obtain buy-in and drive the implementation of the defined strategy
- Adapt – make quick adjustments to establish a suitable strategy that results in continuous growth
Execute sales and last mile distribution strategies
- Build a strong last mile distribution network and have it deliver against plan, i.e. identify, evaluate, appoint and onboard agents and modern trade entities overseen by a team of Sales Reps and Brand Ambassadors
- Set-up all parties of the distribution network for success, i.e. provide training, assist in obtaining finance, provide guidance etc.
- Build relationships and appropriately collaborate with stakeholders that are key to the distribution network
Manage the sales team – both internal and external teams
- Build strong teams by recruiting, mentoring, motivating and equipping robust sales professionals
- Manage the performance of a target-driven internal and external sales team in line with agreed KPIs, ie. sales and market expansion targets
- Create an appropriate reward structure for the internal and external members of your team
- Develop a strong team culture focused on success
Does this sound like you?
- 5 to 15 relevant experience in FMCG
- 3 – 5 years experience in the rapid growth environment, i.e. building a new business or product category
- Appreciation for a start-up environment, ‘roll-up sleeves’ attitude, entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Enjoys being in the field but also able to work strategically with the other senior executives in the company
- High emotional intelligence, challenges boundaries and delivery focused
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and project management skills
- Promotions and market activations experience will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||