Job Vacancy: Accountant
Job Salary: Kshs. 28,000 – 35,000
Location: CBD, Nairobi
Our client, full service law firm which focuses on corporate and commercial law, conveyancing (banking and real estate), and commercial and civil litigation and arbitration, is looking for an Accountant to join their team.
- Practical familiarity and experience with online payment systems, including iTax and eCitizen platforms
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel;
- Ensure timely payment of, among others, salaries, statutory deductions – PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, stamp duty, company bills
- Maintain proper and updated books and records of accounts
- Prepare financial reports;
- Make periodical financial analysis and recommendations, including weekly, and monthly reports;
- Liaise with the auditor;
- Manage petty cash
- Draw and deposit cheques
- Responsible for bank deposits and withdrawals
- Issue statements of accounts for each file whenever required;
- Handle office supplies
Skills and Abilities
- CPA [K] qualified
- Minimum of undergraduate degree
- Experience working with an advocate, law firm or services firm
- Excellent people management skills
- Honest and trustworthy.
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 9th February 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.