Our client, a market leader in logistics solutions industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position:
Human Resource Manager
The position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices.
The job holder will also be expected to contribute at both strategic and operational level in order to identify human resource priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business objectives.
Principal Accountabilities / Duties
- Developing and revising / updating existing human resource policies and procedures based on arising needs, sensitizing staff and facilitating the implementation of the same
- Identifying staff vacancies and carrying out the whole process of recruitment to fill in these vacancies
- Overseeing the process of performance management while adhering to the company standards
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Advising the management on sound employee relations strategies to ensure full compliance with legal requirements in line with the existing labor laws
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Facilitating staff development programs e.g. indoor trainings, mentoring, coaching and preparing training programs
- Providing guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member of Institute of Human Resource Management
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a busy HR Department
- Proven experience in dealing with trade unions
- Self-motivated and leadership ability
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 22nd February, 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.