Magnate Ventures Ltd is seeking:
Position Title: EA to the Managing Director
Reporting to: Head of HR & Managing Director
Overall Purpose: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for an EA to the Managing Director who will be reporting directly to the Managing Director; the Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to Managing Director.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
Role and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject head ‘EA to the Managing Director.’
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||