Magnate Ventures Ltd is seeking:
Position Title: Production Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Overall Purpose: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for a Production Manager who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling all the workshop processes.
He/she will ensure that resources are used effectively, costs are minimised, quality standards are maintained, and that the workshop is conducted in a safe and environmentally conscious way.
He/she will supervise production staff and liaise with people from different departments and suppliers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Prepare orders, setting quality standards and estimating timescales and costs
- Monitor production schedules and adjusting them if problems occur
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output is produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Draft a timescale for the job
- Ensure the workshop equipment is maintained in accordance with Engineering standards, local and statutory legislation, ISO systems and Health & Safety legislation.
- Cross-train worker teams for maximum production flexibility.
- Proven experience in the production industry
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Experience in a managerial role within manufacturing set ups, preferably on a hands-on role.
- IT literate with a good understanding of all MS Office applications and project management programme.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
NOTE: This position is open to all nationalities
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject Production Manager to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, 13th March, 2018