Magnate Ventures Ltd is seeking:
Position Title: Receptionist – Reliever
Reporting to: Head of HR
Overall Purpose: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for a temporary receptionist for a four (4) month contract.
The applicant should have an exceptional level of customer service, interpersonal skills, be able to work within a team, proficiency with IT and be comfortable working within a busy and stimulating workplace setting.
Role and Responsibilities
- Initial point of contact for all visitors to the office.
- Keeping records of the visitors to the offices and directing them to the right offices.
- Front office reception and communication
- Ensuring that all deliveries to the office are received, sorted and/or put in the right place.
- Maintain best customer care standards in the delivery of front office services.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Coordinating client inquiries and the available workspace
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Document and archive management
- Answering telephones and call management
- Email correspondence
- Office reception and office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Good assessment and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject head ‘TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST’