Magnate Ventures Ltd is seeking:
Position Title: Sales Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Overall Purpose: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for directing and overseeing the company’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives; set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs and recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in the market.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject Sales Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, 13th March, 2018