Vacant Position: Business Development / Marketing Executive
About Malaika Africa: Malaika Africa is a microfinance that is involved in peer to peer lending based in Nairobi.
As results of growth in customer numbers and expansion in geographical coverage we have opportunities for Business Development Executive.
We are looking for an individual that is self-driven and a performer and possesses marketing skills
Objective: Highly motivated and energetic individuals who will be responsible of building market position, onboarding new business and ensure account acquisition while building close business relationships and other duties as may be assigned.
- Scout and propose new business potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Collaborate with other department’s to drive performance and business growth
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Promoting and protecting Malaika brand
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Researching to understand buying patterns in the market
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Make telephone calls and physical visits and pitch to existing customers and new prospects.
- Advice clients on market trends and products we offer
- Provide resolution for problems and complaints raised by customers
- Preparing business intelligence analysis report
- A university degree in business related field.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in business development/marketing
- Must have experience in client relationship management
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build the brand
- Prospecting Skills
- Have the ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
- Market Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Territory Management
- Result driven with the ability to work under pressure for challenging targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good sales techniques
How to Apply:
Send your resume and application letters to email@example.com, before 9thFebruary 2018.
Indicate the position applied as the subject.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Malaika Africa Limited
Reliance Center, 4th Floor
Woodvale Groove, Westlands