Job Title: Manufacturing Business Analyst
Job Location: Nairobi
Our Client is a multinational company that manufactures and supplies plastics and packaging materials.
They seek to hire a Business Analyst who will help in evaluation, verifying and compilation of data management within the company to optimize profit and effectiveness in achieving the business objectives.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Build additional user-friendly tools that bring to light the complexities of the business’ model and targets
- Drive reporting alignment between finance, supply chain and plant operations
- Manage, correct and enhance operational understanding and utilization of the ERP system.
- Guide the development and improvement of operational business intelligence
- Collaborate with line managers across the company to improve company performance using data-driven decision making
- Track variances and perform root cause analysis, implementing corrections & countermeasures as needed to improve standards.
- Assist in developing ERP standards to assist manufacturing & supply chain in minimizing process and quality variations (standard work) while capturing critical knowledge & data for future use.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product teams
- Communicate key insights and findings to product teams
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Perform quality assurance
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in Maths / Statistics / Finance or a related field of study
- At least 1-2 years experience as a Business Analyst preferably in a medium to large business setup
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Quick to learn any software & business processes
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Google Apps, SAP and other software in report writing & business intelligence such as Prophix, CVe Live systems, Teamwork, Crystal Reports etc.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data, synthesize and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Ability to present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas. Experience with preparing infographics would be an added bonus.
- Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings & pattern recognition.
- Vigilant in accuracy, keen about producing error-free work in order to provide reports and analysis that allow decisions based on correct conclusions.
- Pleasant personality with ability to interact effectively with exceptional follow up & convincing skills with people from different locations.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing Business Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 8th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.