Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Our client, one of the largest manufacturers of confectionery, culinary products, juices, biscuits and snacks in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for planning and executing strategies of respective categories across the sales & distribution, marketing and part of the supply chain functions to satisfy consumer and maximize sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the organization’s objectives
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Planning, budgeting and executing of advertising and promotional activities for the category, leveraging on consumer marketing platforms.
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors.
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related discipline is required.
- CIM Certificate.
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- Experience in FMCG or a similar role is required.
- Should have a proven track record and experience in leading a sales team.
- Negotiating skills, persuasiveness and outgoing personality.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th March, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.