Our client a manufacturing company is looking for an Information Technology Officer.
The incumbent will also ensure that demands and requirements are balanced within the IT and business divisions.
- Developing and executing an ICT Strategy and related ICT standards in support of and to enable the overall company strategy
- Positioning ICT as a proactive technology driver, whilst maintaining a collaborative delivery focus
- Taking responsibility for managing the relationships and processes with regulators, industry stakeholders and internal stakeholders and software vendors.
- Aligning ICT objectives and programs/projects to enterprise – wide objectives and strategies
- Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Risk identification and coming up with mitigations around the system
- Designing and enforcing network systems policies and procedure
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or any related field
- Knowledge of excel IB
- Should have recognized professional certifications in IT
- Should have proven in IT innovations
- Strong business case & analytical abilities
- Knowledge in Operating System (OS) for servers, Databases, network equipment, Security Systems and Storage Area Networks
- Ability to conceptualize ideas into solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The subject of the email should be ‘IT OFFICER JOB’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.