Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
- Accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans and implementing sales plans;
- Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (LAUNDRY ATTENDANT) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com stating the Current and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.