A new flour milling plant, located in Nairobi is seeking to fill the following position very urgently.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- A diploma holder in Mechanical/ Electrical / mechatronic engineering
- At least 5 years as mill assistant in a flour milling plant
- Ability to monitor and record the flour production process and should it deviate from its optimum condition, be able to take the necessary corrective action.
- Ability to maintain flour quality and optimize extraction and capacity.
- Ability to ensure that the correct amount of materials is used.
- Ability to meet the flour requirements of the warehouse.
- Ability to ensure that the correct type of stocks are going to each flour stream
- Ability to ensure that the correct treatment is applied to the flour to meet legal requirements and the flour specifications.
- Ability to ensure that all Exhaust equipment and other mill machinery are operating correctly.
- Ability to produce, analyze and maintain dairy production records
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Team player, Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Candidates must either hold a valid food handler certificate or they will need to be tested, and have a medical examination.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.