Job Vacancy: Marketing Specialist (Contingency Role)
Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help our client, a multinational software corporation in overall marketing efforts.
The candidate will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation and our client solutions / product promotion.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs and campaigns that will help our reputation and growth.
This Person will look after Priority Anglo Africa countries (Kenya, Nigeria), based in Nairobi.
- Plan & execute events, roundtables, end customer activities
- Run regular promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Cooperate with Sales Development Manager and Sales Channel to grow our client market
- Conduct market research to accumulate local end customer data
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help optimization
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Reports to the Country Marketing Manager directly
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any other related field
- Excellent level in English both written and spoken
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with analytical thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills to manage multiple projects with tight timelines
- Ability to work and contribute effectively in team
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems
- Excellent at MS office programs
- Well-organized and detail oriented
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV with contacts of three referees, via email to email@example.com, by close of business 21st February 2018.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Marketing Specialist) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.