National Bank of Kenya
Position Title: Talent Resourcing Manager
Job Ref No.HR/018/18
Division: Human Resources
Reporting to: Head, Talent Management, Resourcing, Learning & Development
Position Scope: The job holder will be responsible for the development and execution of the recruitment plan and management of the recruitment process in line with the talent blue print for the Bank.
He/she will oversee the execution of the recruitment plans in terms of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection & on boarding of the right talent that matches the dynamic business needs while ensuring optimal staffing levels as per the various Divisions’ annual workforce plans.
- To draw up a recruitment plan and source for talent as per the workforce plans for the various Divisions
- To work closely with Head of Talent & HRBPs in building internal & external high calibre talent pipelines that matches the current and future business needs
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the standard recruitment process in the Bank in accordance to the Human Resources policies, strategies and emerging trends in talent acquisition
- Define, continuously improve and deploy appropriate recruitment Procedures, channels and selection criteria for various roles in the Bank
- Adoption and responsible use of the digital strategy for recruitment i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Job boards, blogs etc
Screening & Interviews
- To develop and deploy best in class pre hire assessments techniques to support recruitment i.e. Psychometric, behavioural assessments and assessment centres among others
- To conduct background checks to attest to the character and integrity of the new hires i.e. academic, employment history etc by contacting referees and or through engaging third party vendors to conduct background checks.
- Participate in panel interviews in the Bank
Recruitment SLAs, Compliance and Reporting
- Management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless and efficient recruitments as per agreed SLAs
- Provide regular reports and data analysis relating to recruitment with a view to help in management decision making.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements in the normal course of duty
- Define and implement an assessment framework within recruitment to check controls and compliance of legislation, internal Bank policies and other regulatory requirements within recruitment.
- Support in designing and implementation of Competency based interviews framework and toolkits to support recruitment process
- Participate in providing first line advisory on interviewing techniques to HR Managers and Recruiting Managers
Staff On boarding
- To oversee smooth on boarding in terms of induction, pre employment paper work preparations and build complete employee file as per the checklist, access cards, medical cards, employee workstation etc
- Participate in job fairs and career events and actively engaging in strategic partnerships for the organization so as to tap talent pools for future prospective job openings and enhance employer brand
Qualifications, Experience, Skills& Personal Attributes:
- A University Degree from an accredited University
- Higher National Diploma in HR or relevant Certification from IHRM
- A master’s degree in a business related field will be an added advantage
- Certification in using Psychometric assessments e.g. SHL, PDA etc
- Experience with Recruitment systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of the Kenya labor legislation
- Proven experience with candidate selection, interviewing, screening skills
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Business Acumen, Consultative and Decisive, Critical Evaluation
- Leadership and management skills
- Relationship Management
- Excellent negotiation skills , Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical skills , Training Skills,
- Social Media Knowledge
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by 1 st March 2018
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.