NIBS Technical College
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Academic Affairs
- Assist in exams booking/ processing, capturing students marks
- Type and word-process various documents.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Maintain a good filing system in the heads of department offices.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the office.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Technical education diploma or higher National Diploma in Secretarial studies or Front Office Management.
- 2 years work experience as an administrative assistant in a busy environment.
- Experience in a learning Institution will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and skills
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks & sense of responsibility all times.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent Administrative skills.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be a person of high integrity and confidentiality.
How to apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV via email to email@example.com by 21st February 2018.
Attach your CV and cover letter with the job title as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.