Oasis Healthcare is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancy in their Kisii Branch.
Job Title: Medical Officer (1 Post)
Work Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- He/She will attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
- Whenever necessary he/ she will obtain the approval of Director of Clinical Services for carrying out investigations or prescribing non-stock drugs etc.
- He/She will issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
- He/She will assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
- He/She will attend his work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the patients.
- He/She will report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
- He/She will attend to any other work as assigned by Director of Clinical Services and the CEO.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from accredited school.
- Registration by Medical practitioner and dentist board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship
- Strong administration, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to organise people and tasks
- Reliable team member
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com with the position being applied for and salary expectations clearly indicated on the subject line, attach CV only.
The Applications should reach the undersigned before 10th February, 2018.