AIC Kijabe Mission Hospital seeks to recruit for an Obstetrics / Gynecology Consultant.
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the medical director, the consultant will glorify God through provision of excellent Obstetrics/gynecological services to patients by teaching, mentoring and learning with others the principles of quality health care.
The applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in obstetrics / gynecology, or equivalent (Board Certified) and in good standing with the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB).
- Desire to see Kijabe Hospital clinical, spiritual and educational teams fulfill their purposes.
- Experience in teaching or training.
- Significant recent experience in emergency medicine.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- An honest person full of integrity in your personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
If you meet the above specifications, send your application letter stating how your experience matches the specifications and CV with position as the subject matter via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd March 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.